Business Visa for France
Here are the details on the requirement of Business Visa. Go through these requirements and make a hassle free visa process.
The Original Passport of the Applicant
Go Through these requirements for Passport formalities
- At the time of appointment applicant must be having a valid passport with at least 2 blank pages with him or her.
- The passport should not be expired within the 3 months of your date of return.
- The passport also must include applicant’s UK residency permit or if it’s not possible then a new bio metric card would work. In case if, your passport contains visa stamps then applicant must provides both the passport, the old one along with the new passport.
Passport Size Photograph
Basic requirements for Passport Size Photographs are as follows
- Applicant must carry two passport size photographs of 45mm X 35 mm and these photographs must have white or pale grey background.
- Please note that your photograph should not be older than a month. Photo should be simple and you must not wear any fashionable glasses and head coverings in the photos.
The Visa Application Form
At the time of appointment applicant must have a visa application form which contains 37 columns. The last column of the application form which is called the declaration column, it must be filled by the guardian of the applicant along with his or her signatures.
A Covering Letter from Company
Applicant has to provide the covering letter from the company which must mention your name and designation. With that a brief sketch of your itinerary should also provided by you which must confirm by the signatory manager or executive.
The brief sketch must carry applicant’s name, itinerary, address and the e-mail address of the company where you are visiting. The applicant must also provide an Invitation Letter from registered French Company.
Under the Business Visa, one must provide the bank statement of both companies along with the bank statement of the applicant for at least 6 months.
There are some formalities that must be followed for the travel insurance of the applicant/s. The travel insurance must cover the time duration for which you are intended to stay in France that means time duration must be equal to the period of your intended stay in France or schengen area.
Here are some things to keep in mind for travel insurance as follows
- Travel insurance must be provided by the bank with which you are having your account.
- The bank must provide the confirmation on its original letterhead.
- The confirmation by bank must not be older than that of 30 days of your application.
Travel insurance if taken out at Post office than it should be accompanied by the policy brochure and its original receipt.
- When you are travelling by train, flight or bus, make sure you must carry your ticket as a travel proof. As a proof of your ticket you can also carry your the printout or e-tickets which are also acceptable.
- The ticket must contain the name of the destination where you are going to travel by flight, train or bus.
- In case if you are travelling by car then you have to provide a registration certificate along with car insurance, driving license, MOY and ferry or Euro tunnel freight booking.
- If you (applicant) is not the owner of the car and travelling as a passenger then all the documents mentioned above of the driver must be provided. With that the driver must also provide a confirming letter in which driver has to confirm that the applicant will be accompanying him or her in the passenger seat.
Stay or Accommodation
- Applicant must provide the confirmation of his or her hostel or hotel booking either by fax or e-mail. Confirmation must state the name of applicant, his or her intended stay there along with address of the hotel or hostel and its contact details
- If your (applicant) stay is confirmed or sponsored by French residence then an Attestation accursed must be provided by the inviting party. This accursed can be obtain by the local town hall or the police station in France.
Under the financial requirements, applicant must follow these things-
- Submit the original 3 month bank statement with applicant’s name and address on it.
- Bank statement must show the balance of at least £55.00per person or per day for each intended day of stay in France.
- The Bank statement must not be older than 30 days of date of application. If the statement is older than 30 days then one can provide original printout of same bank showing your up-to-date balance.
- The statement must carry your name or the official stamp of bank on it as a confirmation.
In case if you the application are unable to provide your bank statement then in that case you should provide EURO travellers choose to the value of £60.00 for per person – per day for the each intended day of your stay in France, you can also take pre-paid card in your consideration.